Ofertas de Empleo
Market Merchandise Manager
Prefessionals with a degree in engineering, economics or business administration with at least one year work experience in Merchandising/ Product Management/ Buying (or in a similar field) to asume the role of Market Merchandise Manager
Our client is a very important fashion retail brand
Reporting to the Head of Merchandiser, you will:
* Drive your concept: drive profitable net growth through setting and following up a commercial plan for your concept.
* Optimize your stock: set the allocation strategy for your concept, secure impact in stores by matching the store stock levels with the local sales drivers and key products.
* Create and execute reduction strategies that will secure profitability and optimal composition of stock for your concept.
* Create the best customer offer by being the expert of your market, taking part in optimizing the buying and influencing prices for your concept
* Motivate/inspire/educate stores what to focus on to drive selling in your concept
We Are Looking for
* Result driven, business minded and a true team player
* Value your own responsibility, fast pace and straight forward communication
* Constantly looking for possibilities to improve.
* Your drive, energy and positive attitude will be keys for success.
* Proficient in Word and Excel.
* You should speak English and Spanish fluently
A great opportunity to get an insight into one of the company´s most central functions and we can assure you that you will get plenty of responsibility from day one. We offer you a strong corporate culture characterized by belief in people, teamwork, and entrepreneurial spirit.