Ofertas de Empleo
Maintenance Quality Manager (Aviation)
Aeronaves / Astilleros
We seek for an Aircraft Engineer or Mechanical civil engineer to work for an important worldwide Aircraft provider of maintenance services to perform the challenge of Aircraft Quality Manager.
Datos del cliente
Our client is one of the bigest Aircraft provider of maintenance services worldwide
Descripción de la Posición
* To develop local operating rules, ensuring compliance with applicable quality, contractual and regulatory requirements
* To develop the surveillance program, perfom and audit them, monitoring non-conformities, proposing actions plans and improvements
* To support issues resolution and root causes analysis
* To collect data and statuses to support Customer during Airworthiness reviews and Audits
* To advice to local team and client on regulatory issues such as acceptability of Airworthiness, documentation (specifically when components are procured from the customer) during incoming inspection
Perfil del candidato
We seek for an Aircraft Engineer or Mechanical civil engineer with from 5 to 10 years of experience in quality managment systems, with strong knowledgement of airworthiness regulations, maintenance, experience in touch with clients and providers, execution and development of srvillance programs and plans to ensure airworthiness and quality service. English fluent, willing to travel occasionaly for business.
Oferta de trabajo
We offer to integrate a worldwide company, leader in their business, proudly attach to values in their behaiver and its employees. A Company who is growing within Chile, were the professional will learn, growth and fullfil his/her professionals goals having the chance to colaborate with his/her knowledgement to reach the company's goals.